Tuesday 11 June 2013

MIAMI!

I hope you're all having a lovely June..

I returned from the wonderful Miami on Thursday and I've been dying to share my snaps with you all! 

Excuse the lack of detailed outfit posts (I planned to take a snap each day) but as you could probably understand, the excitement of being out there got to me and touristy pics are pretty much all I got!

I don't know about you but I am obsessed with pretty much every single girly American programme so just being out there fulfilled my Hills-Kardash lust BUT to make things even more amaze.. I went to the DASH boutique on South Beach, ahhh! Admittedly the window display looked a tad tacky and I couldn't picture any of the sisters in their window clothes, but then again when you have access to every designer in the world, why would you!

Enjoy my pics from the trip..


Le Tub was the most insane burger place (literally two inch high of meat!) and the views were gorgeous, sat on the inter-coastal which from across the water you can see the biggest and best houses in Miami, of course, all with private yachts outside each one!


 When it came to shopping I wanted everything I couldn't get at home. I shop constantly here so I made extra effort to raid Victoria's Secret and I came out on top! I didn't want to take a pic of all of my undies but as you can see from the first pic the colours are so bright and fun I was in there forever!

Another find were these Guess sandals, I got them at 40% off!!!

My fave holiday dress from Zara

The Cheesecake Factory

Fro-Yo ALL we did was EAT!
Let me just explain.. that cheesecake was a layer of chocolate sponge, a layer of cheesecake and a final layer of chocolate brownie, COVERED in chocolate fondant with whipped cream and nuts..

.. and ultimately the BEST cake I have ever ever ever HAD!







I can't wait to go back to America and see more places, Miami was the best first start :)
 
Follow me on Instagram for more holiday and general life pics..

lilygmartin

LILY X
 






No comments:

Post a Comment