Friday 12 April 2013

This month I'd love to steal the wardrobe of..

Kourtney Kardash!

All opinions of the Kardashian/Jenner family aside, I am lusting over Kourtney's recent outfits.

Her bold colours and prints completely grab my attention and she looks so flawless, yet these looks are so accessible be it designer or high street.


So sleek but casual

I love seeing a fabulous outfit on a celeb, being able to translate it into my own wardrobe and wear it comfortably without feeling like I'm way over dressed!

This is definitely a go-to outfit, all of the basics (jeans, a white T and pumps) can be found absolutely anywhere. I would probably throw on a black blazer with this for a little mono edge but a bright blazer is perfect for spring and looks so fresh. With a simple jacket change you have two different outfits.

Mono with colour
Kourtney is great at standing out and taking risks with her outfits and talking of accessible, this statement dress is from ASOS! The pumps however are YSL, but channel your inner Charlotte Olympia and try these New Look heels for a great alternative. Little accessorising is needed with this impact outfit, so throw it on and go!


This final outfit is a hands down spring winner in my book. I adore a statement jacket to pull an outfit together and this pink one is perfect. The structuring makes me stand to attention and need the whole look! The tribal inspired shorts and matching pink tones make the outfit work beautifully together and you can't go wrong with a black pointed pump and matching clutch. I can't wait to put together something similar when the UK finally gets some sunshine.. wishful thinking!


What are your fave celeb outfits this month?

LILY X





No comments:

Post a Comment