Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wednesday wishlist

Okay, admittedly this isn't just a Wednesday thing, I have a permanent list of things I want (need!) but today I spent particularly long browsing the 'new ins' and have found some beautys..

Alexander Wang

First up is this absolutely amazing mono dress by Wang, seen on Khloe Kardashian and Alesha Dixon at the BGT auditions, this dress has stolen my heart! Personally, I favour a skater style dress as it suits my body shape and this is so on trend it hurts. You can lust over this here!


Topshop Boutique


These cropped Topshop Boutique jeans with zipped knees are second on my list. You can wear the zips open or closed and I think they'll look perfect with a lose fit white T and a bright clutch, paired with nude sandals and aviators this is a go-to outfit for summer. Snap these up quickly and before I do here.

STUDDED CLUTCHImage 1 of LEATHER CLUTCH from Zara 

And what kind of a wishlist would it be without Zara accessories!? This nude bag with gold detailing is all you need for daytime because it can be worn with anything (I'm thinking especially with those jeans above) to give them a feminine flair.

Not only is the second bag monochrome, it's such a fun statement bag and will give a kick to the simplest of outfits. All black with a red lip.. I'm SOLD.

I hope I've given you enough excuses to buy if you like these as much as I do, if not then I've done a fab job persuading myself!
Let me know your wish-list must-haves for this month
LILY X




No comments:

Post a Comment