Tuesday 14 May 2013

REVIEW - Dior, Rouge Dior lipstick *perfect coral lip*


This is my latest lipstick purchase and I have officially found my perfect coral lip colour for summer!

I picked up this lipstick at duty free from Dior, it has such a gorgeous orangey colour and you can easily wear it lighter or darker depending on your mood, the top swatch is three light glides and is an intense, bright colour and the bottom swatch is one line of lippy, leaving a peachy glow

I love how the lighter and brighter variations can give two completely different looks from one stick which definitely makes it worth the money

It has a light and moisturising texture and also stays on really well, it may rub off a little during the day when eating and drinking but I'm still left with a noticeable tint of colour if I don't re-apply all day which is so handy is you're busy!

As always the Dior packaging is classy and detailed and definitely glams up any makeup bag, being a high end brand of course it's going to cost a bit more so I wouldn't get it in every shade but I think some unique colours are worth spending a bit extra because they don't go un-noticed and hey, they make me feel a bit special!

The sales girl said this was extremely popular, that's what swayed me because initially all I knew was that I wanted an orange lipstick! But as soon as I put it on I loved it and could see why and I would definitely recommend you to try if you're looking for something like this, if not this shade then I would definitely recommend these lipsticks staying power and tones

You can find them at Boots, Debenhams etc. (who currently have 10% off all beauty and fragrances).. that's your excuse right there! and they range from £22.50 - £25.00.

My shade is called: Andalouse.

What do you think of the colour?
Will you be trying?

LILY X



No comments:

Post a Comment